1. I grew up with the Boston dvd. The elevation U2 will always be special for me. I think Boston and slane both have their quality. Very difficult to choose.
  2. I've seen both several times and in my opinion, I think Boston has superior shots of the band rocking the stage while Slane can't be beat when it comes to the crowd. But yeah, it's hard to compare the two since each of them have their own special moments. In Boston, there's the amazing Bad/40/Streets money-shot that I always show to people who ask me why I'm willing to spend so much money to see U2 while Slane also has a fantastic version of AIWIY/Streets.
  3. What is your favourite post-2000 concert film?

Elevation live from Slane Castle
    37%

Innocence and Experience live from Paris
    24.3%
    Elevation live from Boston
    14.4%
    Vertigo live from Chicago
    10.3%
    360 live from the Rose Bowl
    6.6%
    Vertigo live from Milan
    3.9%
  4. Obviously
  5. Good spread, actually. Turns out people love Elevation/Preachy Bono
  6. Top 5 now
    1. Slane
    2. Sydney
    3. Paris 2015
    4. Rose Bowl
    5. Mexico
  7. I've always preferred Boston to slane but that's probably because the setlist. New York, Gone, Stay, Bad, The Fly, although one and New Year's Day were excellent at slane.
  8. Between Elevation Boston or Vertigo Milan.

It's almost criminal that the full Vertigo Milan show hasn't been released.
  9. Originally posted by deanallison:I've always preferred Boston to slane but that's probably because the setlist. New York, Gone, Stay, Bad, The Fly, although one and New Year's Day were excellent at slane.
    Yeah. Gone is my favourite U2 track so that's why i prefer Boston over Slane.

The Slane DVD is an absolutely cracking dvd though!
  10. Vertigo Chicago would be it, but Bono's voice just did not have it. Slane has to be the best of the recent ones, and 360 the worst. Technically, the Zoo TV and Popmart DVD were recent, and I watch them more than any, but keeping on topic, lol...Slane has to be the best recent show. Ol Hammy Hamilton and his Hollywood 980 trillion frames per second style is awful.