1. Originally posted by loftarasa:Hey, thanks to you I became a U2 fan
    -->

I became a fan in April 2007. Pretty late and I totally regret it. I realized the greatness after I've, by chance, found Spiral's blog and decided to give them a shot as there were some SBD bootlegs. I think it was Elevation in Sacramento that led me to think "WTF, I didn't know they were so great live!" and downloaded some more bootlegs. The more I listened the more impressed I was by their live energy, so the more curious I became about them (only knew some greatest hits) (...)
    Didn't knew that! that's pretty cool ! I'm honored to be your "kind of godfather" !
  2. THE LEGENDARY SPIRAL!! Finally Congrats a lot Jéróme, long overdue FOTM and a true pleasure to have you among us. Big hugs!
  3. Originally posted by thefly108:Great review! I remember stumbling onto your blog, The Spiral Staircase, once or twice. Was that an intentional Promenade reference?
    yes totally intentional !!
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:THE LEGENDARY SPIRAL!! Finally Congrats a lot Jéróme, long overdue FOTM and a true pleasure to have you among us. Big hugs!
    thanks my friend !!
  5. hey hey hey! I remember The Spiral Staircase! great work
    nice reading!
  6. We all do It was one of the greatest blogspots out there before U2start ate it all
  7. Originally posted by loftarasa:Hey, thanks to you I became a U2 fan
    -->

I became a fan in April 2007. Pretty late and I totally regret it. I realized the greatness after I've, by chance, found Spiral's blog and decided to give them a shot as there were some SBD bootlegs. I think it was Elevation in Sacramento that led me to think "WTF, I didn't know they were so great live!" and downloaded some more bootlegs. The more I listened the more impressed I was by their live energy, so the more curious I became about them (only knew some greatest hits) (...)

Great story