1. Originally posted by Happy24:Well, both actually. There might have been 10 or so people in front of me, plus the gap between the rail and the stage, which is not small. So I was not as close as it seems from the pictures of course, but I was pretty close - in the front part of the FOS sector very close to the catwalk. Having 60.000 people behind you is always a nice feeling :-)
    Ah, that makes sense. Judging from the first photo from the very back of the venue I thought you had stayed there for the rest of the show! That didn't quite match with the photos' quality
  2. No, the first picture, that was when I came to the venue - really a lot of peope. I had the FOS, where there were quite a few people too, but I went around to the other side than where the entrance to the sector was and it was pretty relaxed, I got really close without pushing or outrunning anyone, which I never do. But having been to many concerts, one knows where and how to move to get a good spot, right? :-)
  3. Originally posted by Happy24:No, the first picture, that was when I came to the venue - really a lot of peope. I had the FOS, where there were quite a few people too, but I went around to the other side than where the entrance to the sector was and it was pretty relaxed, I got really close without pushing or outrunning anyone, which I never do. But having been to many concerts, one knows where and how to move to get a good spot, right? :-)
    Exactly Well done. I didn't know there was a separate FOS area (with more expensive tix, I guess), I hate that but hey! Glad you enjoyed it
  4. There's a new AC/DC album out there (well, officially it comes out next week) and, guess what, it sounds the same as every other AC/DC album since 1975. That's what I call consistency.

Still want to see them live so badly though!

5. Damn we hoped for AChtung DCbaby revolution! ... NOT ;p good they’ve made one more! If we all survive it might be one of the hottest tickets in 2022/2023 ;p
  6. Copycats!

7. AC/DC copy their riffs themselves and you think they don’t copy others stuff?!?!
  8. Lol exactly... to me it sounds if you know one of their songs, you know all of them
  9. The greatest band to never change.

That said, a few songs would be a bit different to what the 'standard' ACDC sound is - 'Safe In New York City', 'Ain't No Fun Waitin' Round To Be A Millionaire', 'Riff Raff' ... Powerage, the best rock and roll album of all time.
  10. Imo I like AC/DC more in Bon’s era. They had a different sound and feel when Bon Scott was singing. I always wonder what they would’ve became if Bon was still around. Don’t get me wrong Brian Johnson did well with AC/DC.