1. And that's it! Thanks to Sil for broadcasting last year. Thanks to Remy for indulging me on this. And thanks to all listening in, hope it was fun. Maybe I'll do all my audio releases like this.
  2. Originally posted by hoserama:The biggest bummer for this show was them dropping An Cat Dubh/Into the Heart. I think it was slated to open encore instead of Vertigo. Vertigo played well but they could have still played an extra song!

Didn't even know they were considering this, imagine if they also added these songs!
  3. Thanks hoserama for broadcasting, thanks all for tuning in On to a next #U2liveshow!
  4. When can we expect a recording of the stream in the show pages? I heard it was unusual to say the least...
  5. It's not in the Mixlr showreel either. I'd love to hear it.
  6. These bloody hoarders I tell you
  7. Yeah, props to the guy for making it and all, but releasing it as a one time broadcast at the world's most inconvenient hour, and for all of five or six people that were here at the time (I dropped in briefly, it sounds good) is a bit mad. And surely anticlimactic given the time spent on this.
  8. You snooze, you lose.
  9. (I was joking)
  10. bit bummed I had to miss this

11. My thoughts exactly

And it's not a bloody unusual hour. It was the hour of the original broadcast/show, a bit of a one year homage. Although most of the show at least had soundboard audio as opposed to Sils exuberance.
  12. Dang, I missed not only the show but a nice cleaned-up version