2006-11-29 - Saitama
Tour: Vertigo Tour
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 3

1. Why wouldn't it be able to be played? What bit are you referring to that Bono can't sing? The really high falsetto part on Popmart? He didn't do that on Vertigo, it was still done...
  2. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:[..]

Why wouldn't it be able to be played? What bit are you referring to that Bono can't sing? The really high falsetto part on Popmart? He didn't do that on Vertigo, it was still done...
    The high falsetto part before "come on looove, come ooon looove, touch me baby, I feel it comin' round" (or whatever he sings in that part, he always changed it a bit).

5:25 here:

And no, he wouldn't be able to reach that falsetto nowadays, but that wouldn't/shouldn't be an impediment for the extra solo to come back. I think the problem is Edge's lack of confidence actually.
  3. Can anyone post an MP3 version of the IEM/audience matrix?
  4. Lmao one of the ten most influential guitarists of all time lacks confidence? Pathetic
  5. Yes, his lack of confidence is pathetic. Been noting it since, precisely, the start of the 360 tour.

Oh, wait, I don't think you were saying that to me... Right? Were you? I hope not... Were you? Huh...
  6. Originally posted by njf77:[..]
    There's 3 sources shown, but the last (which appears to be the matrix) has no download links. Am I doing something wrong?
    The first source is the matrix.