1. Being a massive fan of The Alarm I have tickets for every night of this...

Eye Of The Hurricane [30th Anniversary Concert]
    01/November/17
    Cardiff - Norwegian Church - BUY TICKETS
    02/November/17
    03/November/17
    Cardiff - Norwegian Church -
    SOLD OUT
    04/November/17
    Cardiff - Norwegian Church -
    SOLD OUT
    05/November/17
  2. Will record every night too!
  3. Have to really as that album was on heavy rotation with me when it came out and has been ever since. Been lucky to have Mike dedicate a version of the album to me and a song of choice off it too. I opted for a tenuous link in Bells Of Rhymney. Being Welsh i supported this band everywhere they played in South Wales. Every gig i would be there! Amazing band
  4. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    Have to really as that album was on heavy rotation with me when it came out and has been ever since. Been lucky to have Mike dedicate a version of the album to me and a song of choice off it too. I opted for a tenuous link in Bells Of Rhymney. Being Welsh i supported this band everywhere they played in South Wales. Every gig i would be there! Amazing band
    I remember back in 2001 when he played here he was recording all shows you could buy a dedication at your show and get a copy of it...

I wish they'd get to the States more often... He was brilliant with Big Country live, too!
  5. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    I remember back in 2001 when he played here he was recording all shows you could buy a dedication at your show and get a copy of it...

I wish they'd get to the States more often... He was brilliant with Big Country live, too!
    They just did a massive tour in U.S. even played in the Warp Tour. There were at least 4 or 5 shows here in California last month. They're heading back for a European Tour and are releasing a second album this year called "Viral Black," (part of the Blood Red/Viral Black dual release). They'll be back in the States next year, or at least Mike Peters will be when he's either touring the Viral Black/ Blood Red album or doing the 30th Anniversary of "Eye of The Hurricane!"
  6. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]

Back in the day it was always Simple Minds, U2, The Alarm and Big Country for me. From their very beginnings i was on them. So happy to have been there from the start with these bands. Amazing to think they are still going too.
    I kept on with collecting The Alarm but dropped off with Big Country and Simple Minds after the eighties ended. But Mike Peters keeps on going with strong songs. A lovely person too in there real world. Always has time to chat and has no airs or graces. Great bloke!
  7. Originally posted by Document:[..]
    They just did a massive tour in U.S. even played in the Warp Tour. There were at least 4 or 5 shows here in California last month. They're heading back for a European Tour and are releasing a second album this year called "Viral Black," (part of the Blood Red/Viral Black dual release). They'll be back in the States next year, or at least Mike Peters will be when he's either touring the Viral Black/ Blood Red album or doing the 30th Anniversary of "Eye of The Hurricane!"
    Yes. I saw them in Atlanta and Athens in July. It's not often that he does a massive tour, though. (i.e. - last time he played Atlanta, or the southeast, for that matter, not counting Big Country tour, was 2001)

I hope next year is extensive, too... When he did Strength I think he only did a run of gigs in NYC (and maybe Chicago and/or L.A.) I can't wait for Viral Black... pre-orders begin this weekend!

It's good to see he's actually going to bring The Gathering to the States next year...

If you haven't watched yet, he's done a daily video series (just like he did for Blood Red) leading up to Viral Black...

http://thealarm.com/viral-black-to-be-released-in-september-2017/