1. Then you shall have them. I can e mail you a taste of what the quality will be like as i recorded the U2 Twickenham 1st night gig and have sent that out to people via dropbox or other such options. You are welcome to hear it if you like? PM me and we can go from there.
  2. Originally posted by Document:The Alarm just re-released their first 2 albums (I know again) on Vinyl, CD, or Streaming..... plus a remaster version of Mike Peters 2000 era Alarm much of
    21 (redux) [Which I think rank with some of the best music that U2 put out during that time as well. http://thealarm.com/the-alarm-third-generation-a-new-era-of-alarm-music-begins-with-3-x-brand-new-releases/[/quote]I have those. Arrived today. Very nice to see these surface (again). Love The Alarm! Mlke Peters must surely be the nicest man in rock and roll. Always has time for people.
  3. NEW ALBUM 'EQUALS' OUT TODAY! Go and listen, kids!

4. The Alarm Strength Remaster Out NOW!!!!

Here's a Song Mike Peters taught Bono how to play!!!!
  5. He fronted Big Country for one album and a one tour. Then he left without notice to reunite the Alarm. Which left the rest of Big Country again witthout a lead singer. Not sure how I feel about that. 'Stand' is one of their best early songs.
  6. Originally posted by INCA:He fronted Big Country for one album and a one tour. Then he left without notice to reunite the Alarm. Which left the rest of Big Country again witthout a lead singer. Not sure how I feel about that. 'Stand' is one of their best early songs.
    Word I got is he got sacked from Big Country without notice... I was lucky enough to see them on that one tour though...

7. Yeah, they just departed ways.....

Which is great cause The Alarm released 2 great albums from the Blood Red Viral Black series..... last years Equals and now just within the past week.....

SIGMA!!!!