1. Decent show. 3 out of 5. I think I agree with everyone when the 'super fans' came out it was a little over done. Didn't care for the performance of City of Blinding Lights either.

As for the first "Act" I think it was really well filmed. Would have been nice to have either Out of Control or Electric Co. present in their normal rotational spot.
  2. I still rate it 4,5/5
  3. 5 stars only with a Portuguese or South American crowds...I give the DVD 3.5 because the director missed two major points. First, he should have given footage of Bono leaving the screen at the beginning of Song for someone, and secondly, why did he forgot to have shots incide the screen with The band there and entering and leaving it, would be amazing. 5 stars is Slane, Zoo TV, even Popmart should have a câmera insiste the lemon...
  4. 4/5 for me, great sound quality and the energy and flow is top notch, doesn't quite match the rose bowl DVD for me though
  5. the worst of all their dvd live,but not bad 3/5 for me
  6. Four stars. This was the first time I'd ever seen anything I+E-related (touring, not promos etc), so it was great to see just how well Invisible and the rest of the new songs went over with the crowd.

But WHAT was with that version of The Fly? Absolutely jaw-dropping. What a brilliant interlude.

And it was directed by Hamish Hamilton, which some of you may well be aware of what I thought of his 'direction' on previous releases - surprised he was that competent.
  7. Originally posted by drewhiggins:Four stars. This was the first time I'd ever seen anything I+E-related (touring, not promos etc), so it was great to see just how well Invisible and the rest of the new songs went over with the crowd.

But WHAT was with that version of The Fly? Absolutely jaw-dropping. What a brilliant interlude.

And it was directed by Hamish Hamilton, which some of you may well be aware of what I thought of his 'direction' on previous releases - surprised he was that competent.
    The first time you have seen anything I+E related? Under which rock have you been hiding the last 18 months?
  8. The same here ...i watched some stuff but not to much

Finally i watche ...and i have to say that i love the show ....this band is great !! The show is almost perfect and that is the big diffence between the boots and the show live ...i even enjoy SBS
    Why they didn t play the second song ???

Vertigo is awesome live an many others that while i listen to them in boots just

About the DVD , i expecte better sound and image quality , but for me is a 4/5