1993-08-12 - London
Tour: ZOO TV
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 1
  1. These live shows are great, as always.

Now, if the band could hurry up and announce some dates we could actually listen to some proper 'live' shows!
  2. LIB > Can't Help Falling In Love for me ...
  3. Agreed.
  4. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:These live shows are great, as always.

Now, if the band could hurry up and announce some dates we could actually listen to some proper 'live' shows!
    The broadcast of past shows have a more "celebratory mood". I remember some liveshows of the last shows in the tour that were very depressing and we were all angry after the nth Elevation.
  5. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    The broadcast of past shows have a more "celebratory mood". I remember some liveshows of the last shows in the tour that were very depressing and we were all angry after the nth Elevation.
    You don't always appreciate things at the time,but as the years pass....
  6. I just did as told and read through the Zooropa slideshow.... what a great read!! So much insight. I'm amazed. Tomorrow I will give the whole album a listen from beginning to end. Looking forward to it. Thanks again for tonight.
  7. Originally posted by MacStripey:I just did as told and read through the Zooropa slideshow.... what a great read!! So much insight. I'm amazed. Tomorrow I will give the whole album a listen from beginning to end. Looking forward to it. Thanks again for tonight.
    YEAH! That's what the show + slideshow is for. Enjoy it Been a pleasure to share yet another liveshow with you - even if you weren't listening from Killiney this time
  8. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]

God damn Elevation.