1. So, who is addicted yet?
  2. I am
  3. Because of the Pokémon Go hype, I downloaded a Gameboy Color emulator on my phone. 24/7 Pokémon Red. I also bought a second-hand GBC like the one I used to have as a kid. So it's not that much an addiction to Pokémon Go, more the general Pokémon thing
  4. A whole new thread?

I've never even played Pokemon...
  5. I tried it at home so far, not that exciting yet
  6. please stol this sick madness
  7. The app is a poor imitation of what the Red and Blue games were for the original Gameboy back in 1998. So if you like the app, great, now you can try the original games, which were RPGs with considerable strategy.
  8. Originally posted by jochem:Because of the Pokémon Go hype, I downloaded a Gameboy Color emulator on my phone. 24/7 Pokémon Red. I also bought a second-hand GBC like the one I used to have as a kid. So it's not that much an addiction to Pokémon Go, more the general Pokémon thing
    The first and second gen Pokemon are the best
  9. 1998: 'Stop playing Pokemon and go outside!'
    2016: 'Stop playing Pokemon and come inside!'
  10. You're too young for it

Its madness here, more than 10% of the Dutch people are playing the game and it isn't even out officially.. Everywhere on the street people are playing.
  11. Incredible stories everywhere:
    A suspect was captured because he entered a police station to capture Pokemon, another fell from a cliff because he wasn't looking where he was going, etc.
    It has gotten to the point where I can't walk in the canal with so many people blocking the way.