1. I haven’t been as active here lately as I have been in the past but... Happy Birthday!!! The finest fan site out there, bar none. Not only a generally cool community here but a masterfully designed and operated website too. Here’s to many more years...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ci6sgrDjm6U
  2. Originally posted by iTim:1 site
    12 years
    34 crew members
    2,384 recordings
    68,808 members
    0 honours by popular publications

Here’s to 12 more years
    And a hole lot of interference from ZooTV
  3. Thank you indeed to Remy and all the crew. I too don't post as much as I used to - at least not about U2! - but I still come here to communicate with those of you that I have "known" for almost a decade now.
  4. Originally posted by RUMMY:Thank you indeed to Remy and all the crew. I too don't post as much as I used to - at least not about U2! - but I still come here to communicate with those of you that I have "known" for almost a decade now.
    Well said! I love this site and love that I could come here and discuss anything, especially when it’s slow on the u2 front.
  5. Cheers!
  6. Congrats guys! I know I'm pretty erratic on here these days but am still so glad to be part of such a great community - still remember those early days like it was yesterday, was a great place then and like the finest of wines has just got better with age.

Well done Remy et al, let the good times keep rolling on
  7. Happy Birthday U2 start! And to all the crew inc you Remy, A fab u2 fansite we have here Keep up the top work.
  8. Thanks to all the mods! Love you guys and gals
  9. Hello all. What about creating na U2Start e-mail account? Is very costfull or difficult to do it? Sorry for the question but I'm an web ignorant.
  10. Why would you want that?
    Plenty of email services out there
  11. Happy Birthday to U2Start! I'm a new member (old U2 fan) and I appreciate SO MUCH being able to listen to and download live concerts on this board! Too bad the Prince estate doesn't feel the same way....
  12. long live to U2Start!!!