1. Happy birthday ! Great work Remy an the crew !
  2. 10 years to the day I joined U2start.com
    By the time I did, there were only 349 registered users plus Remy, the site was nowhere near what it is today (just very basic news and bootlegs sections)... It's been a pleasure and a honour to see it grow and become the greatest of all U2 fansites in the internet.
    Thank you all for the ride
    Sergio
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong: 10 years to the day I joined U2start.com
    By the time I did, there were only 349 registered users plus Remy, the site was nowhere near what it is today (just very basic news and bootlegs sections)... It's been a pleasure and a honour to see it grow and become the greatest of all U2 fansites in the internet.
    Thank you all for the ride
    Sergio
    If i'm honest, i liked the simplicity of the first years. But you guys did an amazing job, bringing this site to a level, U2.com could just dream of. Thank you for your passion and time you put in this site. Rock on!
  4. And today, 2 years further, we're celebrating our 12th anniversary.

Thanks everyone who is part of this wonderful community
  5. Congrats and thanks for everything
  6. I was coming up to 6 when u2Start came into being.... not that I knew it existed until I was 10 and at 15-ish I became a registered user (originally to get a bootleg of my first U2 show!), so thanks to the whole crew for maintaining such a great site!!
  7. Happy birthday U2Start and thanks to all admins and mods for this amazing site... and mostly @Remy
  8. Happy Birthday to Remy's U2START and many many more to come I hope.
  9. happy b day u2start and all who made this happen
  10. Happy birthday u2start and congratulations to Remy for what you’ve achieved here and all the u2start team for keeping this place going as great as ever.
  11. Although I‘m not posting that much I do visit this site almost every day!!!! I think I signed up in 2006 or 2007 which seems ages ago...

Well, I just want to say to everyone involved:

thank you thank you thank you
  12. Happy Birthday
    Thanks to the U2Start crew and Remy