1. Congratulations Remy (And all others who contribute in so many ways) ... but also, many thanks.

Didn't realise this topic was started 2 years ago until I found out I joined 11 years ago
  2. Great forum and website. Thanks guys
  3. 13 years today
  4. I’ve got socks older than that And I’ve been here for 12 of them.Congratulations,Remy (& crew) Always been a great site & a great community.Here’s to many more
  5. Originally posted by gmc:[..]
    I’ve got socks older than that And I’ve been here for 12 of them.Congratulations,Remy (& crew) Always been a great site & a great community.Here’s to many more
    Not sure about the socks but beside that, I'm with you what a fantastic time we had here over the years, experiences shared and friendships made thanks to Remy and the crew for keeping up this great work here. Here's to our u2start family
  6. thanks to all who provide this site!
  7. Thanks to the team and the enormous effort that goes into this website. Hope the teenage years are a blast!
  8. Brought me great trips, meeting a couple of you guys was also a pleasure. Thanks Remy and team!
  9. Other than some personal relationships (and obviously family), I don't think anything else in my life has been ongoing for as long as my time with U2Start has. I registered 12 years ago, and although I'll have little breaks here and there with the site (similar to how I take breaks from U2) - I always come back, and it's always the same great people who are doing the same thing.

12 years...I was 16 when I joined and I'm 28 now..how insane is that? I've been coming to U2start through high school, university, relationships and break-ups, different jobs, different bands, different housing situations, all of it...that's insane!

Thanks for all you've given us, Remy! Not to mention the amazing content (photos, bootlegs, merchandise, the originals, etc.). This is seriously the best fansite on the internet.
  10. Thanks everyone, that is so kind. Makes me very much appreciate you all sticking around and being a fan
  11. Top site and the greatest compliment I can give to it - and you Remy - is that it's a great companion to Pimm de la Parra's work.

Thank you.