1. Hawkmoon - Desire - Watchtower - All i want is you ! by far
  2. I'm a Zootv guy so nothing beats it but how did JT Tour not make poll???
    Streets/ IWF ... End of story
    Best house lights opening ever!!
  3. Elevation Tour for me,the way it just bursts into life.There was no outstanding visuals like on the other tours,it was just simple U2 relying on the music to hit the spot.
    360 was too slow with Breathe although i loved it.
  4. I liked Stand by me- Pride

My vote was for ZOO , but it was hard to choose

Vertigo tour was great too

Iwas surprised about I-e tour with a lot of votes , for me it was the weakest open by far
  5. Listening to the other tour opening sequences, I like them equally, depending on my mood. But personally, I+E Tour for me. It's one thing to listen to these openers but to actually be there and experience (pun intended) it in person, it's amazing. Seeing the band in all their glory, the energy was immediate during The Miracle. Electric Co's presence made me ecstatic. My friend and I were jumping up and down to Vertigo and by Iris, we were drenched in sweat.
  6. Hey fools, it's asking about energy, not favourite!

No way Zoo Station, Fly, and Mysterious Ways beats the Innocence opening songs in sheer energy. NO WAY, DAMN IT.
  7. I voted zoo era but the vertigo tour starting with cobl not lapoe is maybe better. I remember watching the DVD and thinking this is the best opening to a gig ever! Sadly I was at the glasgow show so we got vertigo which definitely sat better as second song on that tour. Still a good show though. Energetic can be musically defined in many ways and cobl defined it for me.
  8. Maybe because I'm less fit now compared to 1992 but I found it hard to keep up with the opening 4 songs on the I+E Tour...