1. Just heard the Kindergarten version of Who's gonna ride your wild horses? I never realized such a version existed. how awesome. Nothing better finding music from the best band in the world by accident. Its like hearing a single for the 1st time or listening to the new release in its entirety. Having just heard this does anybody have a link to the songs off this "baby" cd and how are the other songs off of it
  2. It was officially released on the Super Deluxe and Uber Deluxe versions of Achtung Baby.
  3. Originally posted by brianb1969:Just heard the Kindergarten version of Who's gonna ride your wild horses? I never realized such a version existed. how awesome. Nothing better finding music from the best band in the world by accident. Its like hearing a single for the 1st time or listening to the new release in its entirety. Having just heard this does anybody have a link to the songs off this "baby" cd and how are the other songs off of it
    As Paul said, this is an official release, so it's illegal to ask or offer any links for this.
  4. sorry...was just wondering what the other versions of the songs were like. I was just surprised on how different wild horses sounded.
  5. Originally posted by brianb1969:sorry...was just wondering what the other versions of the songs were like. I was just surprised on how different wild horses sounded.
    It's fine. Maybe you can hear them in Spotify.
  6. Originally posted by brianb1969:sorry...was just wondering what the other versions of the songs were like. I was just surprised on how different wild horses sounded.
    Youtube (or Google fwiw) is your friend:

I'm sure you'll be able to find some more with a quick Google search
  7. Bump; I am looking for some content from the Achtung Baby Deluxe album.

There are six disks:
    CD1 Achtung Baby
    CD2 Zooropa
    CD3 Uber Remixes
    CD4 Unter Remixes
    CD5 Remixes and Other Stuff
    CD6 Kindergarten

CDs 1, 2 and part of 5 are available on Spotify. Most of CDs 3 and 4 are on YouTube.

I would be particularly interested in the Kindergarten tracks but apart from what Sergio posted there is not much to find. If someone knows a website where the CD5 Outtakes are collectively available for streaming it would be nice as well.
  8. Buy official stuff!
  9. That would be 121 dollars excluding shipping to Europe for twelve album outtakes. I support the band where I can, but if there is any way to stream it legally that's preferable.
  10. Originally posted by fabian:[..]
    Bump; I am looking for some content from the Achtung Baby Deluxe album.

There are six disks:
    CD1 Achtung Baby
    CD2 Zooropa
    CD3 Uber Remixes
    CD4 Unter Remixes
    CD5 Remixes and Other Stuff
    CD6 Kindergarten

CDs 1, 2 and part of 5 are available on Spotify. Most of CDs 3 and 4 are on YouTube.

I would be particularly interested in the Kindergarten tracks but apart from what Sergio posted there is not much to find. If someone knows a website where the CD5 Outtakes are collectively available for streaming it would be nice as well.
    I do not know of anywhere that streams these recordings as they are now deemed official and particular to hard copy found in those Super Deluxe and Uber Deluxe versions. Plus, we cannot direct you to anywhere that may have torrent downloads of them as that is against the entire websites policy.

11. Spend some money!!!
  12. Like I mentioned, I already own Achtung Baby and Zooropa on vinyl and From the Sky Down and Zoo TV on DVD. I am merely interested in the sixth disk to listen to it once, maybe twice, and wish to do so legally while not spending over 121 dollars for some demos. The videos posted by Sergio above my post are actually part of what I am looking for, so clearly it is within the boundaries of this site.

I thought my request was fair, but it does not seem like it will be very fruitful. Too bad.