2016-09-23 - Las Vegas
Tour: Various Dates
Songs played: 8
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. U2 wasn't live streamed as video. And it wouldn't be allowed to share here just yet, unfortunately.

However, there's a full audience video of U2's performance here:
  2. Now that I listened to the music stream again I am not as grouchy as I was after listening to all that crap music that came before our lads at 1:30 am in the USA. I realize that sometimes I have to put up with a little crap to get to the Good stuff! In replaying it today I am feeling that it actually was really good and uplifting and hopefully practice for their next tour! I personally am quite happy that B made comment about our negative presidential candidate. Thanks Bono I love you even more!
  3. Originally posted by peatiedog:Now that I listened to the music stream again I am not as grouchy as I was after listening to all that crap music that came before our lads at 1:30 am in the USA. I realize that sometimes I have to put up with a little crap to get to the Good stuff! In replaying it today I am feeling that it actually was really good and uplifting and hopefully practice for their next tour! I personally am quite happy that B made comment about our negative presidential candidate. Thanks Bono I love you even more!
    +1
  4. Downloading the show now, can't wait to listen to it in good quality (I listened to it live on Mixlr from Sil)
  5. What about Sarajevo????
  6. You can't listen shit if you don't listen to Sarajevo first.
  7. His voice!
  8. Anyone going to the Dreamforce concert ? A mere $1799 a place
  9. Hi
  10. Just raiding the piggy bank right now. Might make it to £17.99 lol.
  11. After hearing Desire, I'm expecting a nasty tweet of Trump insulting Bono.