1. Then why are you guys getting upset all the time. You should be laughing and having a good time. It is funny how Obamacare is going to be repealed hahahaha! That was such a joke
  2. Ive got an idea for a healthcare system that is free for everyone. It will just require you to sign up, pay higher premiums for worse coverage and cost you $2000 if you dont sign up.....Buts it free! Sounds like a great plan......WAIT! Thats OBAMACARE.....

3. You literally said:
    "After accounting for the annual adjustments to the population controls, the civilian labor force increased by 584,000 in January, and the labor force participation rate rose by 0.2 percentage point to 62.9 percent. Total employment, as measured by the household survey, was up by 457,000 over the month - Man what a horrible job he is doing. Everyone is suffering and getting jobs. There going to put a fence up so people we don't know don't get inside our house. These are horrible ideas. Next thing Trump will probably want us to have pride in America. This is crazy!"

But now you are conceding that this was the work of the previous administration since Trump just took office?
  4. Originally posted by kris_smith87:[..]

You literally said:
    "After accounting for the annual adjustments to the population controls, the civilian labor force increased by 584,000 in January, and the labor force participation rate rose by 0.2 percentage point to 62.9 percent. Total employment, as measured by the household survey, was up by 457,000 over the month - Man what a horrible job he is doing. Everyone is suffering and getting jobs. There going to put a fence up so people we don't know don't get inside our house. These are horrible ideas. Next thing Trump will probably want us to have pride in America. This is crazy!"

But now you are conceding that this was the work of the previous administration since Trump just took office?
    No someone else said that. So I said in return that if he isnt responsible for anything that is good because Trump just got into office than he shouldnt be held for anything that is bad. No substantial numbers are out
  5. Originally posted by amansman:[..]
    No someone else said that. So I said in return that if he isnt responsible for anything that is good because Trump just got into office than he shouldnt be held for anything that is bad. No substantial numbers are out

Apologies. I went through a few pages and didn't see anyone else saying that and you didn't use quotes so it looked like your words. You must have replied to something several pages back.

6. What about this country and our leadership is not a massive joke? The hypocrites we all are is about the only thing not funny. The President, Congress, McConnell, Pelosi, people who threaten to boycott Nordstroms if they dont get their way mocking people who threaten to boycott Nordstroms if they dont get their way. We are all hypocritical morons who should be laughing at ourselves . Look at you people. Feeling superior over one another because you see things differently and you're right and they're wrong and their freedom of speech and expression is stupid because it's not in line with yours. You are all fucking hypocrites. I'll take my 7 day ban for calling you out. This thread sucks the joy out of being here anyway. So go ahead with your condescending niceties so you can feel good about getting your points across to each other without saying what you really want to say.

Hallelujah, holy shit! Maybe this should be in the drunk thread, but it would have no meaning there. I still love you all, but for fucks sake... enough is enough. Cant you go do this on facebook. See you all in a week. I hope. Unless I just earned permanent exile, in which case... take care brothers and sisters. WE GET TO CARRY EACH OTHER.
  7. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]

What about this country and our leadership is not a massive joke? The hypocrites we all are is about the only thing not funny. The President, Congress, McConnell, Pelosi, people who threaten to boycott Nordstroms if they dont get their way mocking people who threaten to boycott Nordstroms if they dont get their way. We are all hypocritical morons who should be laughing at ourselves . Look at you people. Feeling superior over one another because you see things differently and you're right and they're wrong and their freedom of speech and expression is stupid because it's not in line with yours. You are all fucking hypocrites. I'll take my 7 day ban for calling you out. This thread sucks the joy out of being here anyway. So go ahead with your condescending niceties so you can feel good about getting your points across to each other without saying what you really want to say.

Hallelujah, holy shit! Maybe this should be in the drunk thread, but it would have no meaning there. I still love you all, but for fucks sake... enough is enough. Cant you go do this on facebook. See you all in a week. I hope. Unless I just earned permanent exile, in which case... take care brothers and sisters. WE GET TO CARRY EACH OTHER.
    Damn! That was pretty spot on.
  8. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]

What about this country and our leadership is not a massive joke? The hypocrites we all are is about the only thing not funny. The President, Congress, McConnell, Pelosi, people who threaten to boycott Nordstroms if they dont get their way mocking people who threaten to boycott Nordstroms if they dont get their way. We are all hypocritical morons who should be laughing at ourselves . Look at you people. Feeling superior over one another because you see things differently and you're right and they're wrong and their freedom of speech and expression is stupid because it's not in line with yours. You are all fucking hypocrites. I'll take my 7 day ban for calling you out. This thread sucks the joy out of being here anyway. So go ahead with your condescending niceties so you can feel good about getting your points across to each other without saying what you really want to say.

7 day ban? You deserve moderator status.
    While I've admittedly participated in this thread myself, it's gotten to where I logon and it's always there, and it only causes tension and just sucks the fun out of everything.
  9. Posting is voluntary. Don't post and it falls off the active topics list and away for lever.