1. The big question regarding the debate is how many lies will both of them tell and how many people will be daft enough to fall for it. The u.s. citizens should do themselves a favour and vote for someone else. It's the same over here with labour and Tory 2 governments that don't have a clue and don't represent the majority yet receive a ridiculous amount of votes between them. Maybe one day we'll get someone in power who people can actually relate to.

2. I'll be watching. Probably will weigh in on here after it's all said and done later tonight.

3. I'll be watching. Probably will weigh in on here after it's all said and done later tonight.
  4. I might watch it. Not all of it as I have to get up for school.

It's going to be a mess, maybe even more messy than the last one.
  5. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:I might watch it. Not all of it as I have to get up for school.

It's going to be a mess, maybe even more messy than the last one.
    I think Clinton is going to take the high road and not mention p****gate. But Trump will ignore the first question and will start attacking her for his husband. In politics, it never works to attack a woman for what her husband does. Not to mention Trump tweeted time ago that Bill's mistresses were "losers".
    So yeah, it's not going to be pretty.
  6. Well if anyone thought Trump was taking the debate seriously, we can forget about that. He brought all the women involved with Bill Clinton (the same women he called before "losers" and "terrible, unattractive women". It's all about trying to humiliate Hillary.
  7. I'll just watch the first 15-30 mins.
  8. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Well if anyone thought Trump was taking the debate seriously, we can forget about that. He brought all the women involved with Bill Clinton (the same women he called before "losers" and "terrible, unattractive women". It's all about trying to humiliate Hillary.
    Desperation?
  9. Desperation and hypocrisy.
    The audience is full of undecided, so it's safe to say the crowd doesn't like either of the candidates. They want to see proposals and policies. The last thing they want to see is a shitshow of a man trying to humiliate a woman. It's a loosing strategy.
  10. What was the question again???
  11. Trump had another bad mic again, he's sniffling like crazy.
  12. One thing is "locker room talk", another thing is bragging about sexual assaulting a woman.