1. Vote for me and I'll set you free.
  2. "inner cities" is a derogatory term for black people. Very revealing that it's the first thing he thought when he said "african-americans".
  3. So, IMO, this debate is forgettable but Trump needed a home-run so the people would forget about the video. That won't happen.
  4. The questions from the audience have been very dull too.
  5. I'm watching on a bit of delay... why is martha raddatz asking so many questions and then cutting them short because "we want to get as many peoples questions in"

Poorly moderated.
  6. From videos to emails, from emails to tax returns. Same shit, different day.

Good night Cesar!
  7. Lmao, Trump says he loves wind turbines but he doesn't when you can see them from his golf course in Scotland.

Wasn't exactly a great debate. I'm going to regret staying up to watch this in a few hours.
  8. Is Pence going to abandon Trump?

Trump did say during the debate "I haven't spoken to him(Pence) and I disagree(with him on Syria)"
  9. Go to sleep man.
  10. Wow. It got nasty in that debate for a while. I wondered if they were ever going to get to real policies. I do feel like Trump is done for after this debate, though, and thankfully.

But I also really liked that last question: "what is one good thing you see in the other candidate?" An uplifting way to end things tonight. And something I wish we could see more of in political conversation (or any difficult conversation).
  11. Originally posted by bpt3:Wow. It got nasty in that debate for a while. I wondered if they were ever going to get to real policies. I do feel like Trump is done for after this debate, though, and thankfully.

But I also really liked that last question: "what is one good thing you see in the other candidate?" An uplifting way to end things tonight. And something I wish we could see more of in political conversation (or any difficult conversation).
    What were their responses to this final question?