1. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    good, then we're agreed we can close this thread.

don't like him. didn't vote for him. but Jesus Christ, I can't say the world is fucking doomed yet, either.
    Nahh the world is bigger than America, I know Trump and co don't know that but in Europe there are gonna be some elections this year so I dont think this thread should be closed.
  2. BTW, are you talking about Trump or Geert Wilders?
  3. I was talking about Trump, but Wilders is just as big as an idiot as Trump is so same goes for him haha. The good thing about The Netherlands is that even when Wilders wins the election he needs other parties so there wont be much he can do.
  4. Originally posted by bartajax:[..]
    I was talking about Trump, but Wilders is just as big as an idiot as Trump is so same goes for him haha. The good thing about The Netherlands is that even when Wilders wins the election he needs other parties so there wont be much he can do.

And right out of the gate Trump has one demerit in my book with one of his first moves. SMH. Maybe fuck everything I just said!
  5. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]

And right out of the gate Trump has one demerit in my book with one of his first moves. SMH. Maybe fuck everything I just said!
    What did he do?
  6. Well... according to USA Today (I could be an idiot for believing them without following up) he's already made a move to kill the climate action plan. But I'm not seeing it reported anywhere else.

Anyway... I gotta get outta here. I'm the one who mentioned to kill this thread, and yet, here I am! Getting lost in my own Hypocrisy. Next stop Washington!
  7. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    Well... according to USA Today (I could be an idiot for believing them without following up) he's already made a move to kill the climate action plan. But I'm not seeing it reported anywhere else.

Anyway... I gotta get outta here. I'm the one who mentioned to kill this thread, and yet, here I am! Getting lost in my own Hypocrisy. Next stop Washington!
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/america-first-energy
  8. Thats not really a suprise now, isn't it? He was pretty clear about that.
  9. did trump declare war on the poor just one hour after inauguration?
    mortgage rates increase with trumps blessing.
  10. Trump for President
  11. And health care in danger too.

Seriously, wtf.

12. Joined the Women's Equality March today in London - great atmosphere. Pic is from the rally at Trafalgar Square.