1. Also find a better Angel of Harlem because this may be the best
  2. This show is a particular favorite of mine. New Year’s Day, Bad, Bullet, Ultra Violet, With Or Without You... stellar.

The intro to NYD is one I revisit over and over.
  3. Bono's voice is a bit unstable at times, I think he might very well have been under the influence of something (not necesarily alcohol) because he gets totally excited and out of control at several moments It's still a great document of the Zoo TV madness.

@guykirk9 you're very right, and the My Girl snippet (which should be counted as a proper performance IMO, there's at least 3 of U2 playing there and lasts for almost one minute!) makes it even better. And Bono's intro: "I'm starting to enjoy this shit, eh?... You see, you start playing with fire and then the fire starts playing with you!"

@asortofdesire some similar notes and way of playing but not really an excerpt from The Fly's solo, no?

The ending of WOWY is super funny with that strange synth (Baba O'Riley? haha) and the backing track going completely off.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:Bono's voice is a bit unstable at times, I think he might very well have been under the influence of something (not necesarily alcohol) because he gets totally excited and out of control at several moments It's still a great document of the Zoo TV madness.

@guykirk9 you're very right, and the My Girl snippet (which should be counted as a proper performance IMO, there's at least 3 of U2 playing there and lasts for almost one minute!) makes it even better. And Bono's intro: "I'm starting to enjoy this shit, eh?... You see, you start playing with fire and then the fire starts playing with you!"

@asortofdesire some similar notes and way of playing but not really an excerpt from The Fly's solo, no?

The ending of WOWY is super funny with that strange synth (Baba O'Riley? haha) and the backing track going completely off.
    Yeah right! I think this show has some great quips in it and the middle of the show (maybe my least favorite part of the show but it’s Zoo TV so it’s all great) is incredible. And yeah I’d like to know what exactly B man was up to before the show
  5. One of the best Ultra Violet ever.
  6. This RTSS may be my fav Zoo Tv one. Just relistened to it for the first time in 3 years and holy fuck the ending is perfection