1. in the words of Bono "take courage"
  2. Album end of March tour announced April starting late May.......Will run until December my opinion
  3. This would be the best-case scenario. Too much of a gap between album release of SOI and the start of the I & E tour last time around - although in hindsight that helped Bono recover from his accident.
  4. I'm telling you all... get ready to cash in all your spare change after Christmas leaves your wallets thin. They'll put tickets on sale in January when everybody's broke for spring shows!
  5. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:I'm telling you all... get ready to cash in all your spare change after Christmas leaves your wallets thin. They'll put tickets on sale in January when everybody's broke for spring shows!
    Yeah, i hope for some little extra time......... anyway, i think it's the first part of the year ideed.
  6. Me too. But they did it just in time for the holidays last time...
  7. Me too. The holidays are the worst possible time to do on sales... for most of us, anyway.
  8. Yeah, two years ago i was quite surprised that they had a ticket sale going on.
  9. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:I'm telling you all... get ready to cash in all your spare change after Christmas leaves your wallets thin. They'll put tickets on sale in January when everybody's broke for spring shows!
    This would be the case wouldn't it.

As for the album - mid-2017 once they get videos, photo shoots done etc etc.