1. Originally posted by itisme:[image]
    Nice to read your story. I'm in the picture with you, standing next to your friend. I remember talking to you and your friend that day. The funniest thing happened the day after we met. Early in the morning, waiting for coffee at a terrace of a cafe near the Amstel, Bono suddenly walked by. I simply couldn't believe it was him.....my sister as alert as always stood up and asked him if she could take a picture of him and me.....he agreed...
    I tell you, this was the best unexpected moment of my life.....keep on cherishing the moment
    Hey hi there! I remember talking to you as well. You are so Lucky to have made this cool picture. Wow,........
    I would faint before the picture was taken, ha ha ! Exited for Amsterdam !!
  2. Hey hello! Yes indeed nice to see many fans that were at the Amstel Hotel. Verry nice picture.
  3. How does one become 'The fan of the month?'
  4. crew picks (randomly or what) someone, who hasn't been fan of the month yet... (and who agrees to answer questions)
  5. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    crew picks (randomly or what) someone, who hasn't been fan of the month yet... (and who agrees to answer questions)
    Ah, so it's like a like a lottery of sorts? or is it based on how active you are on the forums?
  6. Will do. Already done a Periscope interview, but being interviewed on here would be cool.
  7. Hi, indeed crew picks out. Got a private message and they asked if i wanted to answer some questions.
    I picked out some photo's i wanted to share. It's quite funny, it's so part of my life that i really had to think
    back years and years.