1. That's some LONG gap without hearing one of their warhorses There's not many spaces to fill or rotate... what do you take out to make space for NYD? I'm sure they'll want to keep one or two off SOI, Vertigo and Beautiful Day are a must and won't be retired anytime soon, same about One . Maybe NYD instead of Bad, even though I don't like the idea at all
  2. does someone know the prices of Rome?
  3. Wrong thread. But anyway, they won't be very different to the rest of cities, so between 40 and 180 € seated and around 70€ standing GA.
  4. sorry and thanks
  5. set 1
    01 Streets
    02 Still Havent
    03 WOWY
    04 Bullet
    05 RTSS
    06 Red Hill
    07 Gods Country
    08 Wires
    09 One Tree Hill
    10 Exit
    11 Mothers...

set 2
    12 Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
    13 The Fly (or Discotheque)
    14 Beautiful Day
    15 I Will Follow (or Gloria)
    16 SBS (or Please - just a dream )
    17 Cedarwood Road
    18 EBW (full version)
    19 Pride (or Vertigo)
    20 One

encores
    21 Desire 2016 version
    22 Bad
    23 40
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:01 - In God's Country
    02 - Bullet The Blue Sky
    03 - Running To Stand Still
    04 - Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    05 - Beautiful Day
    06 - Vertigo
    07 - Desire
    08 - One Tree Hill
    09 - Song For Someone
    10 - Spanish Eyes
    11 - Trip Through Your Wires
    12 - Red Hill Mining Town
    13 - Every Breaking Wave
    14 - Exit
    15 - Bad
    16 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
    17 - One
    18 - Mothers Of The DIsappeared
    19 - With Or Without You

20 - Where The Streets Have No Name
    21 - I Will Follow
    22 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    23 - ''40''

That would be great. Larry better play his stick and cymbal intro in Streets.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    That's some LONG gap without hearing one of their warhorses There's not many spaces to fill or rotate... what do you take out to make space for NYD? I'm sure they'll want to keep one or two off SOI, Vertigo and Beautiful Day are a must and won't be retired anytime soon, same about One . Maybe NYD instead of Bad, even though I don't like the idea at all
    Don't take out anything, just make the set 24 songs long!
  8. Bring back the reprise in SBS!
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    That's some LONG gap without hearing one of their warhorses There's not many spaces to fill or rotate... what do you take out to make space for NYD? I'm sure they'll want to keep one or two off SOI, Vertigo and Beautiful Day are a must and won't be retired anytime soon, same about One . Maybe NYD instead of Bad, even though I don't like the idea at all
    Additional comments.

Maybe there'll be a bit of rotation but who really cares for this particular tour seeing that they're only playing each place once.

I could see a rotation of Boy/October tracks (IWF, OOC, EC, and Gloria - and maybe even 11 O'Clock), UF songs (Bad, title track, and ASOH!!!), R&H regulars (Desire, AoH, AIWIY), and JT b-sides (Silver & Gold and Spanish Eyes seem to be the obvious choices).

Ya, I suppose Beautiful Day and Vertigo won't go away so they'll get played. They should indeed put in a few tracks form SOI (heaven forbid they give up on another (good) album, and hopefully keep some 1990's tunes in the set.