1. Originally posted by cyborgninja117:I think there's a good chance of TJT songs getting mixed up as they move on to Europe. It really does need to be dark for Streets and it won't be fully dark till much later in the show. I really can't imagine them wanting to play the song whilst it's still light.

I'm really happy with the setlist. I've never seen Bad and NYD so a good chance of getting both excites me greatly. I hope ASOH sticks around on second night shows...

It just needs a tad change to the encore, as unlikely as it is (given the visuals) I think MS should go, as beautiful as the song is it's not that's particularly well known outside of the hardcore fandom. I'm still really surprised Vertigo hasn't appeared too, my pals who are casual fans will be absolutely gutted not to get that one. You would have though an Elevation/Vertigo rotation would be there for sure.

I think the post JT section needs one more crowd pleaser, full band Desire after BD or All I Want is You before the final song?
    I agree there's a chance of them mixing TJT songs up a bit but I think there's also a chance that Streets gets moved to something like track 8 or 9 when it should be dark then they proceed to play TJT in order and do maybe a 3 song encore at the end instead of the longer ones they're doing just now.
  2. If they are going to mix it up why not play side one as the encore
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I agree there's a chance of them mixing TJT songs up a bit but I think there's also a chance that Streets gets moved to something like track 8 or 9 when it should be dark then they proceed to play TJT in order and do maybe a 3 song encore at the end instead of the longer ones they're doing just now.
    If they do that, I hope they wait til Europe.
  4. I'm not opposed to them moving TJT later in the set, I'm liking it in order and I also want Streets in the dark so playing more tracks before they kick into the Joshua Tree would work, they wouldn't even need to change the setlist songs much they could play something similar to the opening songs in Vancouver with i will follow, and bad added in and that would be 7 tracks right there, maybe even add in one more early song and Streets comes in at track 9.
  5. Hi everyone, this would be my set. I think it would be cool.
    A walk through each album to the TJT, and then the end of this walk, playing a song from each album after the TJT.

1 / Out of Control (Boy)
    2 / Gloria (October)
    3 / Sunday blood Sunday (War)
    4 / A Sort of Homecoming (TUF)
    5 - 15 / The Joshua Tree Full
    16 / Silver and Gold (Rattle and Hum)
    17 / One (AB)
    18 / Zooropa (Zooropa)
    19 / If God Will send his angels (Pop)
    20 / Beautiful Day (ATYCLB)
    21 / Vertigo (HTDAAB)
    22 / Moment of Surrender (NLOTH)
    23 / Invisible (SOI)
  6. Originally posted by AnselmoLopes:Hi everyone, this would be my set. I think it would be cool.
    A walk through each album to the TJT, and then the end of this walk, playing a song from each album after the TJT.

1 / Out of Control (Boy)
    2 / Gloria (October)
    3 / Sunday blood Sunday (War)
    4 / A Sort of Homecoming (TUF)
    5 - 15 / The Joshua Tree Full
    16 / Silver and Gold (Rattle and Hum)
    17 / One (AB)
    18 / Zooropa (Zooropa)
    19 / If God Will send his angels (Pop)
    20 / Beautiful Day (ATYCLB)
    21 / Vertigo (HTDAAB)
    22 / Moment of Surrender (NLOTH)
    23 / Invisible (SOI)
    I like it It looks similar to the one I posted a few days back:

Originally posted by LikeASong:Strict chronological order:

01 - Out Of Control
    02 - Gloria
    03 - New Year's Day
    04 - A Sort Of Homecoming
    05 - Bad
    ---TJT30---
    06 - Where The Streets Have No Name
    07 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    08 - With Or Without You
    09 - Bullet The Blue Sky
    10 - Running To Stand Still
    11 - Red Hill Mining Town
    12 - In God's Country
    13 - Trip Through Your Wires
    14 - One Tree Hill
    15 - Exit
    16 - Mothers Of The Disappeared
    ---encore---
    17 - Hawkmoon 269
    18 - One
    19 - Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
    20 - Gone
    21 - Kite
    22 - Miracle Drug
    23 - Moment Of Surrender
    24 - Every Breaking Wave
  7. When the JT tour arrives in Europe u2 plays only The Joshua Tree, 11 songs.
  8. I just NEED to hear A Sort Of Homecoming .....!
    please guys?
  9. The way things are going i wouldn't rule it out!

But honestly I think we should start accepting the fact that we aren't going to be getting any shows longer than 22/23 songs during this tour. They've settled in nicely to their routine of songs all of which, they have been rehearsing.

It does still baffle me why they keep changing up the set list for the worse. Each show I am expecting them to rip into something different and give us a surprise but no, they go with cutting songs out!

The most realistic thing we can hope for is that they bring back ASOH, anything else at this stage is just unrealistic, as sad as it is to say
  10. The week off between tonight and Chicago might give them some time to reevaluate the setlist...
  11. Originally posted by georgemccauley:[..]
    The way things are going i wouldn't rule it out!

But honestly I think we should start accepting the fact that we aren't going to be getting any shows longer than 22/23 songs during this tour. They've settled in nicely to their routine of songs all of which, they have been rehearsing.

It does still baffle me why they keep changing up the set list for the worse. Each show I am expecting them to rip into something different and give us a surprise but no, they go with cutting songs out!

The most realistic thing we can hope for is that they bring back ASOH, anything else at this stage is just unrealistic, as sad as it is to say
    Unfortunately, I agree with your comment.
  12. Yes, it's the same line of reasoning. Start, middle and end.
    Opening with SBS is very strange, because it's half way.
    The impression is that the show has no opening.