1. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    I'm still curious at how obstructed these seats really are. The sound "tower" is quite high, but it seems like there is minimal obstruction to view off stage & screen. I'm curious to anyone who has these seats, are they really obstructed, or are they just calling them obstructed as a technical disclaimer?
    Yes, that sound mixing tent is a menace depending where your seats are. In, Cleveland we had lower level seats in the Dawg Pound (section 121, row b). Could only see Larry at the drums, barely, on the b-stage. Could see maybe 75% of the main stage. Fortunately, most of the show took place, in full view, right of where the tent was.

Ticketmaster refunded my service charges and fees for selling me tickets with an obstructed view that weren't marked that way when they sold them to me.
  2. Kind of wish I had collector's tickets for all shows now. Really nice compared to the boring Ticketmaster ones.
  3. Originally posted by iTim:Kind of wish I had collector's tickets for all shows now. Really nice compared to the boring Ticketmaster ones.
    So true. Did you have one for Dublin?
  4. I did, thanks to Remy. Something different for the collection.