1. I just subscribe but i receive no email saying anything about presale. but the invoice on the promocode section, is that the presale code?
  2. Your pre-sale code should be on the Tours page on U2.com
  3. Codes begin U2JTA and U2JTB.
  4. Oh ok got it. Thank You, Since i'm on the wire group, Will there be a link they will send to access what shows i want to attend? Or it will be on the the tour page?

Thanks, sorry im new on this.
  5. The Wire and Red Hill groups have different access times, to my understanding.
  6. Correct, 24 hours apart. Red Hill have access from tomorrow, while Wires have access from the day after.
  7. I'm living in Dublin now, so I have to use a credit card with my address in Ireland?
    If I use some credit card with a brazilian billing address will they send the tickets to Brazil?
  8. Is it possible that a location such as GA could sell out from the pre sales alone before the general sale? Has this ever happened before?
  9. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    Correct, 24 hours apart. Red Hill have access from tomorrow, while Wires have access from the day after.
    Any likelihood 'Wires' pre-sale codes may actually work when the 'Red Hill' groups open at 9am tomorrow?
  10. Kinda defeats the purpose of having two groups, doesn't it?
  11. Originally posted by andreamacedo:I'm living in Dublin now, so I have to use a credit card with my address in Ireland?
    If I use some credit card with a brazilian billing address will they send the tickets to Brazil?
    Can you not select a different delivery address to the billing address on Ticketmaster? E-tickets wouldn't be a problem if you aren't bothered about a physical ticket and they are available.