1. Rome
  2. I also had lots of issues, but new browser windows (incognito) and other browsers (Safari next to Chrome) seems to sometimes work.
  3. According to my searches it looks like LA is all out of GA and Red Zones already?
  4. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    yes, but you can still enter after. it will prompt you. i made that mistake my first attempt. it'll come once you finally prove to them you're not a robot.

If I had to fill out one more captcha today I would have lost my mind...
    (On the plus side, I am now an expert at finding trees and storefronts.)
  5. Originally posted by pontneuf:Lord but that was more stressful than it should have been..

Got on site at 9AM, almost immediately had 4 tix for Philly in sec 107, then I got stupid...
    There was still not a map that showed what prices were in what part of the stadium, so I did a few more searches to get that info...
    then I started getting 'unable to process request' responses.

Now I'm starting to panic, sweating, headache. Very stressed.

Tried the mobile app, got nearly the same seats in 107 as I did on first try.
    Bought them immediately.

Whew. So that's tix for me, my wife, and two kids. Need two more in general sale on Tuesday for the other two kids. None of the kids have seen U2, so praying I can get two more without getting gouged on secondary market.

That's EXACTLY what happened to me. Glad to hear it went well in the end!
  6. Kinda bothered I couldn't get GA or Red Zone, but at least I have a seat and that's good enough for me.

I might try my luck with the general sale to get GA or Red Zone, or hope for a second show to try again.
  7. Site traffic finally died down. No more GA or Red Zone available for presale, at least not in LA anyways.
  8. Sounds like they've made abit of a pigs ear of the North American pre-sale
  9. I think I got Red Zone in Chicago....how do you know?