1. Extremely hard pick between Exit, Running to Stand Still , but the winner = One Tree Hill. I'm not kidding I'll probably have to be carried out of the Amsterdam Arena in a box after hearing OTH live. in person.
    I'll be dead three times over by the time they play it in Brussels.

2. You mean Exit / Riders On The Storm (snippet) / Van Morrison's Gloria (snippet)!
  3. haha, I want that, but I thought I was too greedy. One snippet would be enough.
  4. no such thing as too greedy. they can at least indulge us with the snippets!

i'm expecting shine like stars/love will tear us apart, too!
  5. One Tree Hill

6. One Tree Hill, my favourite U2 song back in 1987. It still is today. But it just wins from Running to Stand Still and Red Hill Mining Town (what a song would that be live)
  7. All of them. Not only the rarities. I have enjoyed Streets during the last tour so much. Yea, they would play it anyway, JT tour or not, but the point is, that I am really looking forward to the show(s). They play the whole JT album, great, but I would be just as excited no matter what they decided to play.
  8. Exit
  9. One Tree Hill, Exit, Red Hill Mining Town, In God's Country (better be full band version) and Mother's Of The Disappeared. Pretty much side 2, Trip Through Your Wires is OK, but I could live without it.
  10. I'm listening to Red Hill and I'm almost tearing up thinking about they playing it live
  11. As cool as it's going to be to hear Exit, OTH, and RHMT, I gotta go with RTSS...One of my favourites.
  12. Originally posted by Blue_Room:One Tree Hill, Exit, Red Hill Mining Town, In God's Country (better be full band version) and Mother's Of The Disappeared. Pretty much side 2, Trip Through Your Wires is OK, but I could live without it.
    If for some reason they forgot to play TTYW, I wouldn't fuss about it.

I might even get a beer when they play it...

...Bud Light