1. One tree hill like they play it during LT tour. And of course Red Hill.
  2. im just looking forward to the whole album , but gods country and exit
  3. In God's Country and Mothers of the Disappeared.
  4. Hmmm very hard, I think I will go with Exit.
  5. Well... I voted I Red Hill Mining Town... but I have reasons to vote in almost every song here...

- Running To Stand Still: Well... traditional Joshua Tree / Lovetown version is great... if they decided to work more in that Edge's version... great too, or sang by Bono (like rehearsals in Vancouver)

- Red Hill Mining Town: Finally a live debut.. don't need say more

- Trip Through Your Wires: Only played in 1987... I'm so curious about some modern version for this one

- One Tree Hill: Well, one of my fave live songs... they probably will play like always... the same way with slightly different Edge's solos on each show, this song makes me excited

- Exit: Well, similar case of Trip Through Your Wires, curious about the modern version... but they could do with some details... I love the snippets (my fave is Ruby, Don't Take Your Love To Town, but I don't believe)... they also could do a version similar of album, with dark narrative, lights off... would be great

- Mothers Of The Disappeared: They could play in similar way of 360, do a charango version... but I hope they playing in full band and full song... that 1987 versions are amazing!
  6. Oh Remy this is a tough one !!!

- Running To Stand Still - (7 times) my favourite U2 song to play acoustically myself
    - Red Hill Mining Town _ I voted for this one as I can barely even wait for the boot of the first show to finally hear a live version
    - In God's Country - (Cork '87) heard it at my first show but was a very young man and can't wait to hear it again !!
    - Trip Through Your Wires - (Cork '87) as Sergio would say it's all about the harmonica !!
    - One Tree Hill - (Dublin '89) the best transition of all my U2 shows was this into Gloria at The Point NYE '89, I still get goose bumps 28 years later every time I listen to it !!
    - Exit - (Cork '89) another "3 chord trick" i used to play myself back in the day !!
    - Mothers Of The Disappeared - never heard this baby yet and can't wait !!
  7. Yeah, tough one for sure.

I've gone with 'In God's Country', with 'Exit' coming a close second.
  8. This might be one of the best questions here, but it's definetely the hardest one! I voted for Red Hill Mining Town, but then I saw Exit as well.. Exit is gonna be sooo cool! Love those live versions!
  9. Exit
  10. Exit

One tree Hill

In God's country
  11. Red Hill Mining Town
    Mothers of the Disappeared
    Trip Through Your Wires
    One Tree Hill

This setlist is also OK:

1.Where The Streets Have No Name
    2.I Will Follow
    3.I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    4.MLK
    5.The Unforgettable Fire
    6.Bullet The Blue Sky
    7.Running To Stand Still
    8.Sunday Bloody Sunday
    9.Exit
    10.In God's Country
    11.The Electric Co.
    12.Bad
    13.October
    14.New Year's Day
    15.Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    16. Red Hill Mining Town
    17.Trip Through Your Wires
    18.One Tree Hill

encore(s):
    19.Party Girl
    20.With Or Without You
    21. Mothers of the Disappeared
  12. Running to Stand Still is one of my all time favourite songs but have to vote for Exit. in last two weeks I listened a lot to the RH version of the song and it's incredible