1. I was thinking about this last week....
    For a brief moment back then, I seriously considered contributing! (I wanted to see my name in the credits!)

Boy, am I glad I came to my senses just in time....
  2. If you gave money to this, I can recommend you a certain Nigerian prince for a great investment opportunity.
  3. Can they press legal charges against him? would that stand a chance in court?

4. I have had many pleasant business encounters with him before. Great guy! (Easy process too. Just give him your account number and he takes care of everything else for ya.)
  5. So.... I want to document the U2 "Experience" here in the States for all the fans that got shut out of ticket sale. My intention is to document and record each show so you can relive the particular show(s) you intended to see. I have set up a fund through my attorneys, Dewey, Cheatam and Howe, Esq. You can go to their link at www.boyyourdumb.com and click the "donate" icon. You'll receive your show around the same time you get your 2018 u2.com subscripton gift.

If everyone sends the $80 they intended to spend on GA tickets, this project can be a smashing success, and everyone who donates will receive a production credit. #sendyourmoneydummy

6. Didn’t a few people donate thousands??

Crazy.
  7. Yes, they even requested more money at some point which they got.

They also for instance asked Dutch fans to donate so they could come to Holland. So they did. And they never came
  8. Pfeww, am I glad I didn't fall for it in the end....!

did he do a moonlight flit? Or is it still possible to sue this bloke?
  9. No takers on my project yet, eh?

10. from the 'production blog'

shouldn't be to hard to hunt this criminal flimer down....