1. Every month we have a U2 show in the spotlights, the show of this month took place on 2006-02-26 - Santiago, Chile. You can download this show, read reviews or write your own review on the show page here. In this thread you can discuss this show!

"U2 showed us why U2 has such a great relationship with Chile, with an amazing reception from the crowd. It was the best concerts I've ever seen."

2006-02-26 - Santiago, Chile - Estadio Nacional

City Of Blinding Lights
    Vertigo / She Loves You (snippet)
    Elevation
    Until The End Of The World
    New Year's Day
    I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    Beautiful Day / Blackbird (snippet)
    The First Time
    Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
    Love And Peace Or Else
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    Bullet The Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet) / The Hands That Built America (snippet)
    Miss Sarajevo
    Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    Where The Streets Have No Name
    One

encore(s):
    Zoo Station
    The Fly / (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (snippet)
    Mysterious Ways
    With Or Without You
    Mothers Of The Disappeared
    Yahweh
    All I Want Is You

Comments:
    Our show of the month brings us back to South America, a continent that hasn't seen a U2 show for quite some time now. The show in Chile in 2006 demonstrates why it would be great for U2 to go there again, with a great performance and an amazing crowd. U2 adapted a small part of their setlist to Chile which made for a great highlight as Mothers of the Disappeared was played on a charango (traditional South American instrument). It was the first performance of the song in almost 10 years. A song we are about to hear again in 2017.

Show page
    2006-02-26 - Santiago, Chile - Estadio Nacional
  2. Loved the 2006 South American shows! This is definitely a highly recommended show.
  3. i waited almost 12 hrs in the line then another 6 hrs in the stadium, but i manage to get 10 mts from the stage, it was an amazing show it blew my mind, u2 came to chile right after they won 5 grammis for "how to dismantle an atomic bomb", the band was at it best at that time and you could see that on stage, call me "old school" but i did bring any camera or cell phone to the concert, i dint wanted to be distracted for a selfie or anything else, so i enjoyed every bit of the show, i lose my voice for a couple of days after it was finished..... ahhhhh what a memory!!!!