1. Just the 2, both London. Figuring this is like a stop gap in between tour so will go to more in 2018 for I+E part 2.

2. Good one, I'll update
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Does anyone know the record for most u2 shows attended by 1 person? Either on here or just in general. Even 10 shows within close proximity would be bound to cost a couple of grand doing it ultra cheap, tickets alone would be about a grand or more.

Here, if we're looking at recorded data in someone's profile, its numda01 with 95 shows visited. Including 50 of the original Joshua Tree tour.

But I also know of someone, the guy who wrote the book U2 & Me (or is it U2 & I?), who visited almost all 360 shows. He went above the 100 mark.

For me its the same as WTSHNN, I started saving for U2 shows many years ago and I put money aside for it as much as I can and now I'm very lucky to be able to see so many
  4. just the one, London II.

makes it all the more special though!
  5. six time for me.
    for me is it on 17th of June, 30 years ago that i saw U2 for the first time LIVE.
  6. two, it´s sufficient. have more hobbies / interests than U2, especially during summer. anyway don´t see the reason to increase number of shows I attended in the most uninteresting period of U2´s career.
  7. two , in Rome, are enough, waiting for new album and another tour
  8. 2 is enough for this short tour...
  9. 22 July 2017 Croke Park - I wonder will it be as memorable as 27 June 1987

10. I'm going to both Rose Bowl shows and probably only those for exactly these reasons. I'd love to travel somewhere for a show, but I'm not a very experienced traveler yet so I'd make a lot of rookie traveling mistakes.

At first I thought it was insane how people are able to go to so many shows. But having done some research I think there are definitely circumstances where people can acquire an obscene amount of travel credits through their work combined with top tier credit card rewards. It seems crazy to think about it, but there are probably people with circumstances that allow them to essentially ignore any financial costs associated with travel.
  11. 900

12. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Here, if we're looking at recorded data in someone's profile, its numda01 with 95 shows visited. Including 50 of the original Joshua Tree tour.

But I also know of someone, the guy who wrote the book U2 & Me (or is it U2 & I?), who visited almost all 360 shows. He went above the 100 mark.

For me its the same as WTSHNN, I started saving for U2 shows many years ago and I put money aside for it as much as I can and now I'm very lucky to be able to see so many
    Thanks for the information Remy, I checked out the other thread as well about the guy who's been to over 900 shows, I'd be more than happy to have seen the same amount as yourself or WTSHNN though, got through an impressive amount of songs live.