1. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    Bad and Help scrapped because Beatles snippets probably incur heavy royalty payments. Not sure why the others would get ditched though.

Always a shame not to get a complete show. Especially Bad
    I think you meant specially Spanish Eyes '87

DAMN
  2. I'm glad the live album is on the 2cd version would have been gutted if I had to spend about £80 when I've got half the other stuff.
  3. No Bad or UF on the MSG CD? Bummer...
    I guess this will be a call to Nero Soundtrax to mix this with the Paris show!
  4. Originally posted by RUMMY:No Bad or UF on the MSG CD? Bummer...
    I guess this will be a call to Nero Soundtrax to mix this with the Paris show!
    Or with the proper NYC performances from the Wolfang's release
  5. That's my point. you keep MLK (without its follow-up, TUF), Party Girl and two instances of Still Haven't Found, but yet scrap Spanish Eyes...
  6. The second ISHF is the one from the R&H album anyway. They could have dumped it or the other one easily.
  7. I wonder if this release means we might get a DVD release of the msg concert for the subscriber gift. It would be a first for u2.com usually it's the other way round we get an official DVD release and the audios are subscriber gifts.
  8. This....the MSG show is the only thing pulling me towards this , but its incomplete of course.... I have had the Wolfgangs vault "release" of the WHOLE show for so long , but the sound is ok at best......this version of course will sound superior , so Im sure Ill just break down and get this....plus I was at both the MSG gigs way back then....30 years ago ?.ugh my Lord Im old.......
  9. Did anyone just get a French email about this?