1. I'm excited about the new remixes, and the alternate ISHF and One Tree Hill, and I really like the white packaging too. I'll probably end up buying the version with the live show and getting the other tracks individually from iTunes.
  2. iTunes has the 4cd super deluxe pre-order for £24.99 I've just spotted.
  3. So can we expect a 40th anniversary release in 10 years time aswell given we have already had a 20th anniversary release and now a 30th ?.....how many times can you sell the same thing to the same people
  4. Originally posted by badirishcharlie:So can we expect a 40th anniversary release in 10 years time aswell given we have already had a 20th anniversary release and now a 30th ?.....how many times can you sell the same thing to the same people
  5. Originally posted by badirishcharlie:So can we expect a 40th anniversary release in 10 years time aswell given we have already had a 20th anniversary release and now a 30th ?.....how many times can you sell the same thing to the same people
    It's a flow chart:
    Is this about JT anniversary? If Yes, milk that old cow once again.
    If No, then is this about Pop anniversary? If Yes, keep an awkward silence and pretend it never existed.
  6. I might just get the Digital Version. Don't want to fork out £70+ for some CD's.
  7. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    It's a flow chart:
    Is this about JT anniversary? If Yes, milk that old cow once again.
    If No, then is this about Pop anniversary? If Yes, keep an awkward silence and pretend it never existed.
    And before you know it, R&H turns 30!
  8. Where they will charge you $150 for the deluxe non plus ultra edition of R&H movie, with 5 extra seconds of Larry telling fart jokes.
  9. Shame the book isn't available on its own. I'm thinking about buying the set for the book.
  10. Sadly, Hattle And Rum, and Pop do not exist in their minds when they are not calling Pop "The Hangover after the party."
  11. I just found this video summary of the new Joshua Tree box-set. It looks promising!!!

12. Lol
    I could buy this. I only have a digital copy of this album
    But it is kind of a rip off for the people who bought the 20th anniversary one