1. Hundreds on CD but only one on vinyl
  2. Timk68, there are not as many vinyl bootlegs from the Achtung Baby era. It was released in 1991, just when CD's had taken over and vinyl was considered to be a dying medium, so hence, not a lot of vinyl boots from that tour. Come to think of it, I only have one vinyl from that tour which is a picture disk called Best of Live Vol 2 (I don't think a Vol 1 exists. If someone knows otherwise, please chime in). The quality is a good audience recording, but Trying To Throw is listed, but not included on the album. Instead Until The End of The World is repeated, the second version with volume bumped up. That's what I love about boots, you just don't know what your gonna get.

3. Found this one. Any info on it?

4. Front cover.
  5. — offtopic —
  6. I have about 50 or 60 vinyl boots. They sit in a box as I have no player currently. Sold a lot of the factory pressed CD's I had back in the day for ticket money. But I kept the vinyl because the record store guy was not interested in them. This thread brings back memories. Some of the artwork from back then was better than some official releases!

7. Blue_Room, I would love to know which boots you've acquired over the years. I just got a new boot in the mail today called Dutch Milky Way, recorded in 1980. Kind of cool as this show (in it entirety) has never been on vinyl. I only listened to a tiny bit of the beginning... not the best quality, but it may be a hell of a show. This record is one of many new boots coming out from a record company in Europe. They put together really cool sleeves, usually on colored vinyl, and they intentionally pick obscure shows that have not been pressed to vinyl before.... and they're always numbered copies.

8. Here's the backside.
  9. This is the second U2 vinyl boot I ever got, but I have the second edition version, which instead of the large U2 letters on the front cover, it say's Driving To Midnight Mass, which is what my edition is called. Your copy is the first pressing and it's called Demotape. I'm still looking to get Demotape for a reasonable price. Outside of the sleeve and title change they're identical. I remember when I first put it on and heard the loud tape hiss of the demos I thought there was something wrong with my record. Turns out it was just the quality of the recordings. It wasn't until a few years later that better quality releases of all these demos were put out on other vinyl and CD bootlegs. For a while these were the only versions available, and for me they were a treasure. Lots of typos or wrong titles on the back sleeve, like The Full is really The Fool, Lost In the Silent Planet is The Magic Carpet, I Realised is False Prophet. I thought the unreleased songs were pretty good and I never understood why they never put them out or rerecorded them, but I guess the band felt they had to move on.

10. As I said in my other post, there are not a lot of vinyl boots from the Achtung Baby era, but I forgot about this one that I have called The New U2 Rehearsels & Full Versions. It's a 5 LP box set of them rehearsaling Achtung Baby material. Honestly, its just okay. There's a lot of songs played over and over, and they're working the songs out. It definitely pulls away the veil at times, as it sounds like a mediocre high school band playing... well maybe not that bad, but I find it a bit tedious to listen to. It would've been best to shorten this releases to just one or two records.
  11. I bought vinyl PopMart, sounds awesome.
    You can check it on discogs. Discogs search: U2 Popmart LP and youll find it.