1. Where will this be available to purchase ? HMV ?
  2. I'all reserve judgement until I hear the whole song, but based on this snippet...

Awful.
  3. The only reason they want to release this, is because the TJT oldies will buy SOE blindly. And they knew this already in september 2015.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:I hope hope hope really hope they haven't been THAT stingy and re-record the verses while keeping the 1987 vocals for the choruses. God forbid

The more I listen to it the more I think that's the original 1987 chorus vocals. Lame.
  5. I don't think so. Because they want to perform this song live. But from hearing this new mix, I'm sure the chorus will never sound better than in 1987.
  6. The horns are mince, but the vocals sound pretty decent
  7. It is also possible that the new live version will be a piano version, maybe with some horns.
  8. It's not that bad. It is better than his Elevation tour vocals anyway.
  9. You guys are being too tough on this. I like it.

I suppose nostalgia (and excitement about the upcoming tour) is getting the best of me.
  10. I don't get why some people think is bad, its not even half of the song, the vocals are good, the rest is basically the original version, the only thing that is bothering me is the horns....
  11. It hurts my ears