1. The working setlist for the tour has leaked, including Red Hill Mining Town's position in the set.

SPOILER ALERT

Spoiler (click to toggle)

2. What were you guys listening to? A rip or the radio program from Fanning? I thought it sounded good. Not really any better than the original.

I'm excited to go pick it up on Saturday though.
  3. Originally posted by kris_smith87:What were you guys listening to? A rip or the radio program from Fanning? I thought it sounded good. Not really any better than the original.

I'm excited to go pick it up on Saturday though.
    Good luck.
  4. Bullet/Hands again? and I'm tryin to understand the ctrl + c thing
  5. Sergio means that Red Hill Mining Town will be with prerecorded vocals, like Justin Bieber did on his tour. He is pulling your leg.
  6. Originally posted by Koos1984:[..]
    Sergio means that Red Hill Mining Town will be with prerecorded vocals, like Justin Bieber did on his tour. He is pulling your leg.
    whats the problem with pre recorded vocals? he's not gonna let the backtrack sing the whole song, if it's gonna be any, it's gonna be on the chorus and the outro, just to make it stronger
  7. Originally posted by cqleonardo:[..]
    whats the problem with pre recorded vocals? he's not gonna let the backtrack sing the whole song, if it's gonna be any, it's gonna be on the chorus and the outro, just to make it stronger
    You'll have to ask him.
  8. Originally posted by cqleonardo:[..]
    I don't mind it. I'd rather hear it 'live' or partly live if you know what I mean than never at all because of a difficult vocal part, there will still be some live singing too I imagine maybe more spoken in a low key.
  9. It's a joke.
    Ctrl+c / Ctrl+V means copy and paste, which is what they've done with Bono's vocals in this new mix. Copy and paste new and old vocals together.
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    It's a joke.
    Ctrl+c / Ctrl+V means copy and paste, which is what they've done with Bono's vocals in this new mix. Copy and paste new and old vocals together.
    I figured it out after posting, I'm so stupid