1. Can't hear much difference.
  2. I think it sounds great! The horns are a really nice touch, and Bono sounds really good. I'll probably try to grab a copy of it for RSD.
  3. Many British mining communities traditionally had brass bands. During the miners strike the bands helped maintain self esteem in difficult times. This is most likely why the song was originally intended to feature the brass motif.

4. I know, but it is weird that the other background vocalists and strings in RHMT in the person of Terry Lawless are under the stage.
  5. They said on their Facebook page "Let us know what you're after ASAP and we'll try our best." No guarantee. They replied to me "We'll put the order in and keep our fingers crossed for ya!".
  6. Originally posted by TheRefugee:Many British mining communities traditionally had brass bands. During the miners strike the bands helped maintain self esteem in difficult times. This is most likely why the song was originally intended to feature the brass motif.
    Nice explanation even if I think it's a bit far fetched, but it's nice to know anyway
  7. I just listened to it. To paraphrase Bono's own words in North and South of the River

Some high ground is not worth taking
    Some connections are not worth making
    There's an old church bell no longer ringing
    And some old songs not worth singing re-recording
  8. I like the idea of record store day.i hate the fact that the owners sell the good stuff on ebay for ten times the asking price.