1. I bought it on the record store day in april
    I Got friends i record shops and everything i need they keep it For me...even if im aware that here in italy you'll never find a queue outside a record shop
    B.t.w....first time i played it i didnt feel what i felt when i listened to the original.
    This one is....less exciting.emotional.
    Expecially at the top of the song when Bono Goes with : ...and it comes Like a hunter child...
    The new version Goes...down
  2. I've listened to this remix so much since its release that my brain just mushed it together with the original. I might prefer this version now just for the closing "you're all that's left to hold on to"s.

3. For me to - my favorite song of the tour. the horns fit perfectly! and combined with the video in back it brings me to tears - everytime!!
  4. Originally posted by NeonTiger64:I've listened to this remix so much since its release that my brain just mushed it together with the original. I might prefer this version now just for the closing "you're all that's left to hold on to"s.
    Same! I got really excited for it when it was released and it is the only remix I've continuted to listen to once the anniversary version was released.
  5. the 2017 live version is amazing, Bono sings it perfectly, it´s also nice to sing along, now play some POP songs
  6. Originally posted by JuJuman:I really really like the new mix. I think it truly rocks, and I find it even better than the already wonderful JT version. What a song!

+1000
  7. I loved hearing it live and think the 2017 version is very good but not better than the original.
  8. The video and live arrangement was so unique that it requires a dedicated release.
  9. The 2017 live version was quit an insult to the original version. And for me the biggest disappointment of the JT tour.
  10. Originally posted by ferrari:The 2017 live version was quit an insult to the original version. And for me the biggest disappointment of the JT tour.
    +1 to everything (even ahead of not getting ASOH in Dublin, which was QUITE the disappointment). RHMT was great in the album version (and I can see why they wanted it to be the first single), and the 2017 version with the piano and without all the passion was an insult to the greatness of the 87 version.