2017-05-12 - Vancouver
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 6
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by ferrari:[..]

Springsteen does not play 4 hours 15 minutes night after night. Only a few times. Usualy about 3 hours and 30 minutes. But more different setlists.
    Springsteen's longest show ever was in Helsinki in 2012 and it was 4 hours & 6 mins (although he did play a 30 min acoustic set for the pit earlier !!).
  2. Originally posted by Caledonia:[..]

Some from U2.com

"The night gave you a song,
    a light had been turned on,
    You walked out in the world
    like you belonged there
    As easy as a breeze,
    each heart was yours to tease
    Is it only me who sees there’s something wrong here
    It’s the little things that give you away"

It kind of sounds like this Bono writing this song about Bono from someone else's perspective, maybe Ali, maybe God, maybe Bono stepping outside of himself. That line "has the hunter now become the prey" is pretty curious. Fascinating anyway, will be interesting to read what others make of it.
    With the I&E tour i felt already they were sorta saying: we remember the good times. And if they wanna rap things up in a few years or sooner it is fine with me. Makes me sad, but gosh....all the memorys and great music. No one can take that away.
  3. I fell asleep during Mothers
  4. This is well, but where in torrent?

5. SOE'S COVER?
  6. full show audio or video? any news?
  7. New song sounds a little like Oasis to me
  8. Yeah, I was wondering if that might be an album cover.

Also, it's been...*looks at watch*...less than 9 hours since the show ended. Bono's not even awake again yet, haha. It'll get here soon enough. U2Gigs shot videos of almost the entire show, anyway...
  9. Funny. I thought the same thing. I could hear Liam singing those lyrics. Especially the chorus.