2017-05-12 - Vancouver
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 6
Videos: 1
  1. full set in video
  2. LOL, I was thinking the opposite after seeing him smiling and even hugging (!!!) Bono in some of the videos.
  3. yeah i didn't get that far yet. lol
  4. Originally posted by dghickey:[..]
    [image]
    For those of you like me with OCD, who can't have a boot without a cover, just put this one together, if for nothing other than a placeholder.
    Nice one, thanks! Do you mind if we add it to the show page?
  5. Originally posted by dghickey:[..]
    [image]
    For those of you like me with OCD, who can't have a boot without a cover, just put this one together, if for nothing other than a placeholder.
    My OCD is telling me the picture from the show is stretched
  6. Originally posted by dghickey:[..]
    [image]
    Just downloaded on my Android phone, went straight to my playmusic with the pic automatically as the cover.....sweeet

PC outta action so I'll have to download and listen to most shows on my phone :/
  7. Off topic but, do you guys cut print bootleg covers than burn bootleg to cds? Or just file on computer, how many do you have so far?
  8. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:Off topic but, do you guys cut print bootleg covers than burn bootleg to cds? Or just file on computer, how many do you have so far?
    I put all my bootlegs on a hard drive.
  9. Originally posted by dghickey:[..]
    [image]
    THANK YOU!!! I have a serious problem about this, especialy now that I'm on last.fm, I can't scrobble a bootleg if I don't have the front cover