1. Did they end up doing a full run through last night? The thread got kind of derailed after they played elevation so it's hard to tell if they played anything after that.
  2. Originally posted by I_LIKE_U2:Did they end up doing a full run through last night? The thread got kind of derailed after they played elevation so it's hard to tell if they played anything after that.
    Well it was a full run through but then apparently the band continued playing with the volume turned down for a bit after Miss Sarajevo so, it looks like we know 22 songs from the show (assuming the little things that give you away is being played). Could well be one or two more though.
  3. When you come to this thread, but you realize there are no more rehearsals in this tour...
  4. And no shades
  5. And it looks like the same stupid jacket he wore after UTEOTW on the I E tour
  6. It seems more the outfit he had in the LA show in 1987.
  7. Hope they drop Elevation but keep Beautiful Day!

Anyone know what the opener will be? Read somewhere that it might be ASOH?
  8. Why is elevation so divisive? Is it cos of the silly i.e. VIP fan dance shenanigans in Paris ?
  9. No don't think so......... I like Elevation. U2 can sing "The wheels of the bus" for all i care...... gonna be a great summer