1. By the time it hits Europe it will be honed and slick. Same as ie
  2. Looks like the IE stage screen. Looks very reminiscent of the original stage but with Cat walk and T stage included.
  3. Looks like the Popmart screen!!!!
  4. You guys think there will be any rotational slots? I think it will be New Years Day, Elevation and One.
  5. I think new years day will be played at every show, I am probably wrong though
  6. They should add more songs before TJT part.
  7. Nothing from Boy or October, but I suppose that was what I&E focused on.
    If anything we may get a War or UF track on rotation
  8. I just noticed listening to TJT Syracuse 87 that there is the strangest delay ( intentional or not) sound coming off of Larry's kit during WOWY.

9. You were correct! On the plus side they finally played it the way it is on the album. On the minus side, they played it in such a low key that it sounded kinda awkward
  10. that WOWY ending is... different. Never heard it like that before. Looks like they improved because Larry didnt end, so Edge came back in with the ebow part to bail him out, and then one last big ending with the Shine like Starts verse.
  11. Originally posted by podiumboy:[..]
    You were correct! On the plus side they finally played it the way it is on the album. On the minus side, they played it in such a low key that it sounded kinda awkward
    I kinda liked it in lower key. Made the bass sound even better
  12. Probably the most infamous U2 Bass line