We have a new You Too poll, you can vote for this new poll on the frontpage and discuss it in this thread.
The question of this new You Too is:
You Too: How would you rate the Red Hill Mining Town single?
- 1 star: Poor overall job, not worth the release
- 2 stars: Some parts are OK but mostly poor
- 3 stars: Decent, about the same as the original
- 4 stars: Good job, more than a decent release
- 5 stars: Amazing new version, can't wait to hear it live
Please vote on the frontpage of the website, in this topic you can tell us why you voted for your answer.
I think I like this better than the original. Maybe it's that current sounding mix but it's B-man's vocals as well. Can't really hear that the chorus is pasted but I believe you guys. Would be awesome if the song made some ruckus on the charts!
"I remember picking up Edge's guitar and playing the two-stringed chord for I Will Follow to show the others the aggression I wanted. It was his riff but I wanted it to have an edge to it." - Bono on rehearsing I Will Follow
did you know
U2 holds the the world's record of having the biggest lemon - from the Popmart Tour, measuring 40' (12 metres).