1. I was fortunate enough to make the ride through Death Valley and to the site of The Joshua Tree photo shoot. What an amazing journey to get there and an even more amazing time we had there.
    The fan memorabilia there is unreal and it was a privilege to join what so many others have ventured to be a part of.
    I Played TJT full album twice.
    I (hopefully) started a new tradition for anyone that gets to visit. I left a brand new U2 Joshua Tree t-shirt in the case with some new sharpie markers for any visitors to sign and date. Since there was no visitors log, I thought I'd use the shirt off my back. So, if you visit, please sign and date and become part of the history out there.
    I'll post more pictures when I have the time (still on vacation).
  2. Originally posted by phil_lebo:[image]
    I was fortunate enough to make the ride through Death Valley and to the site of The Joshua Tree photo shoot. What an amazing journey to get there and an even more amazing time we had there.
    The fan memorabilia there is unreal and it was a privilege to join what so many others have ventured to be a part of.
    I (hopefully) started a new tradition for anyone that gets to visit. I left a brand new U2 Joshua Tree t-shirt in the case with some new sharpie markers for any visitors to sign and date. Since there was no visitors log, I thought I'd use the shirt off my back. So, if you visit, please sign and date and become part of the history out there.
    I have to visit that place before I die.
  3. Originally posted by phil_lebo:[image]
    I was fortunate enough to make the ride through Death Valley and to the site of The Joshua Tree photo shoot. What an amazing journey to get there and an even more amazing time we had there.
    That's effin' awesome.

4. Here's the T-shirt I left for others to sign.
  5. Amazing idea. U2 fans are the best.

6. I was thinking of making off with it. But no, I didn't leave it, someone long ago did.
  7. Good idea, great stuff.

I was quite cut up when I first heard it had fallen, but nice that some of it still lays there to some degree and that people make the pilgrimage and pay tribute.
  8. Amazing photos, Phil!

9. Tried lining it up. Harder than it looks.
  10. That is pretty epic, Phil I think we all dream of taking that trip someday. I'm glad you've been able to, specially in such significant times like these!