1. The song don't match the original. Like maybe all Joshua Tree songs this new tour.
  2. Spanish eyes. Had the shuffle on my Ipod with u2 on non-stop and had not heard Spanish Eyes in a while...great song!!
  3. Doesn't bother me. The 360 version of ISHFWILF is my favourite version. The Dublin night 3 i&e version of WOWY is one of my favourite versions
  4. I've seen Spanish Eyes. I would absolutely die for Luminous Times. Or Walk to the Water.
  5. Walk to the water for me.....
  6. I'm surprised how much percentage of the vote both Spanish eyes and silver and gold have considering they've been played before. I suppose a lot of us haven't seen them but deep in the heart, luminous times and walk to the water would be my preferences in that order.
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I'm surprised how much percentage of the vote both Spanish eyes and silver and gold have considering they've been played before. I suppose a lot of us haven't seen them but deep in the heart, luminous times and walk to the water would be my preferences in that order.
  8. No love for Race against time ??
  9. Would be a great pre-show intro.
    I don't understand all the love for Silver And Gold. One of my least favourite U2 songs.
  10. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Sweetest Thing is like the distant relative that crashes into your house and once was cool, but overstays his welcome by about 2 years and you just want to kick him out of the house.
    This
  11. Luminous Times would be cool, but I'm not sure how it'd sound with Bono's voice today compared to 1987.