2017-05-14 - Seattle
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 5
  1. Even if it's a stadium show and opening the Europe leg?
  2. Probably depends a lot on the venue and whatever security protocols they have as well.
  3. Changing the topic, what can we expect for setlist variation? They played exactly the songs we heard them rehearsing. If they are going to do a variation, I guess we will hear it in the soundcheck tomorrow.
  4. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Changing the topic, what can we expect for setlist variation? They played exactly the songs we heard them rehearsing. If they are going to do a variation, I guess we will hear it in the soundcheck tomorrow.
    Let's hope for some rotational slots!
  5. Switching Elevation for Vertigo for Rose Bowl 2!
  6. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Changing the topic, what can we expect for setlist variation? They played exactly the songs we heard them rehearsing. If they are going to do a variation, I guess we will hear it in the soundcheck tomorrow.
    I think ASOH, MLK, Pride, BD, and Elevation could be the songs we see in rotation. It is interesting that all the songs are group together by albums. I think they replace The Unforgettable Fire grouping with a Boy grouping and the ATYCLB group with HTDAAB group (CoBL and Vertigo).

Also, the current set is only 22 songs, but we've seen them do up to 25 songs so we may get a few more thrown in there once they are comfortable.
  7. One thing is certain though. We won't be seeing Pop.
  8. I'm guessing "Iris" is inevitable to get played for obvious reasons.
  9. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]
    I think ASOH, MLK, Pride, BD, and Elevation could be the songs we see in rotation. It is interesting that all the songs are group together by albums. I think they replace The Unforgettable Fire grouping with a Boy grouping and the ATYCLB group with HTDAAB group (CoBL and Vertigo).

Also, the current set is only 22 songs, but we've seen them do up to 25 songs so we may get a few more thrown in there once they are comfortable.
    ASOH should be fixed. I would be pissed if I'm attending a show and ASOH gets replaced with the 1000th I Will Follow, or if my show gets Pride instead of Bad.
  10. I'd definitely think they'll rotate those ones on the cities that have two shows. For the cities that only have one show, I can't see them not playing Beautiful Day / Pride
  11. We had an entire show go without Boy, honestly something I thought would never happen. We also saw a show go without CoBL and Vertigo, both of which seemingly became setlist staples in previous tours.

I will say that because of the context of Miss Sarajevo and Ultraviolet, those two songs will never be rotated out.