2017-05-14 - Seattle
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 5
  1. Fun fact: the only song that has never been dropped since its debut is now Beautiful Day.
  2. Very sweet to see as it's one of the ultimate U2 songs, especially live, it's so uplifting and deserves to take that stat!
  3. my problem with Beautiful Day is solved for this tour, something new on the song, my favorite BD is those on the end of the 360º with all that thing about the guy in space saying the words of Space Oddity
  4. i wasn't worried that before ultra violet yesterday in vancouver they were about to play the sweetest thing. bono was talking about his wife and women and general before ultra violet so i was a little unsure
  5. Here's my dilemma - camera policy at Century Link Field:

Prohibited: Professional Cameras (anything with a detachable lens) and any camera with a lens longer than 3”

This is my camera:
    https://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/catalog/powershot-sx50-hs

Certainly not a professional camera - bought at Costco four years ago for about $400.

So what does "lens length" mean - the depth of the camera in total is about 4-5". When closed, the lens length is about 2", but when zooming, the lens extends by about 2 additional inches.

If I bring it and I'm wrong, I'm out a nice camera.
  6. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    ASOH should be fixed. I would be pissed if I'm attending a show and ASOH gets replaced with the 1000th I Will Follow, or if my show gets Pride instead of Bad.

Indeed. ASOH has been left off too many setlists for far too long and it'd be nice for us all to hear it at least once.

Not sure if this has been stated already but I say they should leave the main set alone - don't change a thing (even if some/many of you are sick of Pride) and use the encore to swap songs in and out.
  7. missed some shows in 87 and one in 89
  8. What a bizarre thing to do at a point in their career where their sets regularly included covers.
  9. i think it was mostly if not all due to 'technical' difficulties
  10. Starting a JT 87 show with Stand By Me and Come on Everybody... awful
  11. You guys think there will be any changes?