2017-05-14 - Seattle
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 5
  1. Has a tour ever peaked so early?
  2. Certainly having Eddie Vedder singing Mothers accompanied by Mumford and Sons was an incredible moment ,not playing any Rattle and Hum songs on that leg of the tour was a bizzare decision, Desire,Angel of Harlem and All I want is you should have been regulars in the setlist IMO.
  3. Banger

Highlights include a lady near the taper saying ‘you will know this one’ to somebody at the start of WOWY.
  4. —double—
  5. Those are the gems.
  6. I love listening to the remarks of audience members surrounding the taper. I remember some Joshua or Lovetown gig where someone screams in utter excitement upon hearing the opening synth of The Unforgettable Fire and says something in Dutch or German to their partner. My kind of crowd!
  7. Evening all here is a little early xmas present, A seattle multicam
    Massive thanks to everyone who made this happen,all are mentioned in the final credits.

enjoy

Hindutimes
  8. Bad AND A Sort Of Homecoming, The Little Things AND I Will Follow. Clearly the best setlist of the tour. Thanks for working on this, I'll make sure to find the time to watch it during Xmas holidays
  9. Many thanks for all your hard work on this Merry Xmas Kev
  10. Excellent work K.

Very enjoyable - will be giving this one several watches over the Christmas.

Grateful for all your time spent on this & also for the other teams involved in acquiring, mixing, mastering the audio. Its brilliant with the high quality audio to go with it.

All the best